Wednesday, July 1, 2009



This is our Miniature Schnauzer Coco. She is the light of my life, next to Gregory of course. Greg got her for me for my 22nd birthday and it was love at first sight. She follows me wherever I go, when she hears keys she will run to the front door and outside to be ready to jump in the car. I have loved all animals my whole life, some of my hobbies in my spare time are saving worms and snails from drying up on the sidewalk after it rains. (Lol, it's true! Ask Greg) I got a cat once from my friend Franny in 6th grade. My dad of course said I couldnt keep her and I locked myself in my room with her every night untill my dad gave in, because he is as much of a sucker for baby animals as me. Later on she turned out to really be his cat instead of mine, go figure. Coco is my first dog, to actually be owned by me. She loves me more than anyone else, that's how I know she's mine.
She is the best dog in the whole world. My little Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment