Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Planning the wedding. ...Ugh

If you have ever planned a wedding, you know the pain I am in. Everyone and their extended family has their own opinions on how we should do things. I am holding back as much as I can to not get angry. I know at the time of speaking everyone thinks they are helping, well, your not. If you want to help a couple plan their wedding, ask them what they want. Please do not put in your "2 cents". I could just be tired and lacking sleep and have an overload of homework and things on the list from the endless list of what to do before the wedding, or I could be speaking for every bride that has ever been. I wish I could do this on my own. I love blogging! It's like writing in a journal, it really helps me to releive some of the stress and things on my mind. Happy planning to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment