Friday, August 27, 2010

32 WEEKS







Ok so I am officially on the home stretch of this pregnancy. Although when people ask how I am I say fine, I have many uncomfortable symptoms that come along with measuring past 40 weeks (for only one baby of course).



It has been one week since I was sentenced to bedrest, not fun. The first half of the week I didn't really follow instructions as I was organizing things in the babies room and going about the house as normal.



I had another appointment yesterday to check the babies heart rates and fluid levels, they sent me to labor and delivery because my uterus was contracting alot (which I cannot feel), I have a feeling that this will be the routine untill they actually decide to come in a month or so.



I know these babies arent coming anytime soon and in my opinion this bedrest is nonsense. I feel like such a lazy bottom!



I am really thankful for my sister Cathy that has been coming over almost everyday bringing me food or cooking me food or doing anything else I need. She is really awesome.



Greg's mom and sister also came over this week and cleaned my whole house extensively. I felt so awkward just sitting on the couch while they cleaned, but with my mother in law calling me every five minutes telling me to "stay down" I knew I couldnt walk around while she was here.



I am stressed out about writing thank you cards for the two awesome baby showers I had, and although I am on bedrest at home doing nothing all day everyday I don't have blank thank you cards or stamps. And I also have a stack of books my friend Miranda lent to me to help with the boredom that I also haven't started and for some reason that stresses me out. I guess since i'm done with school and I can't work anymore something had to take that stress's place.



The biggest discomfort is my PUPPPs rash. I am on medication for the third time during this pregnancy and although it takes the riddiculous itch away it makes me so grumpy, towards Greg mostly, poor guy. I don't want to be a monster but the medicine just makes me so irritable it sucks! I cannot explain how bad the itch is so the shrek temperment is a small price to pay to make it go away.



I know all I can do right now is complain about everything and honestly I don't know how not to. Pregnancy has consumed my life and my thoughts and I can think of nothing else.



I can't wait to be back to my normal self and have my two perfect precious babies in my arms!

1 comment:

  1. Diana, I am so sorry that you have the Pups again! That's horrible news! If you need anything let me know. We can put together a girls movie night at your house so you can just relax in your PJ's :) I want to see you before you have those 2 beautiful babies! love you

    ReplyDelete