Wednesday, May 19, 2010

18 weeks

I'm 18 weeks now!
I had an ultrasound today and baby A is 8 ounces and baby B is 7 ounces! They are both growing strong:) I am feeling bigger everyday, I am also still staying strong in waiting to know what the genders of the twins are untill they are born. I have been feeling them move a little lately, yesterday baby A had the hiccups. It took me a while to figure out they were hiccups but once I did I liked it more:) Baby B was wiggling so much during the ultrasound today that the nurse had trouble getting measurements because he or she wouldn't stay still:) I am lathering with extra virgin olive oil everyday despite what my midwife says which is I can't prevent or cause myself stretch marks. We'll see about that.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! DIANA!!!!

    That is so exciting, and congrats!

    I'm happy I found your blog so I can see how exciting these twins are going to be for you. That is so great, and it'll be fun to watch your belly grow!!

    (P.S. You probably remember me as HayLee Jenkins, but I found your blog and I thought I'd just send a big CONGRATS! hope everything in life is going just as well for you. )

    ReplyDelete